Types of Car Accidents
Oklahoma City Car Accident Lawyer
There are five primary types of car accidents that a person may be involved in. Some of these may involve only one vehicle and others may involve multiple vehicles.
An Oklahoma City car accident attorney at our law firm can help you with whatever type of collision you were involved in:
- Rear-End Accident - these collisions often occur when a driver is following too closely behind another driver or is distracted and therefore does not stop in time, colliding with the back end of the car in front.
- Head-On Accident - a head-on collision involves two vehicles traveling toward one another that collide. Because the front ends of the vehicles collide with one another, these accidents are often serious and may cause catastrophic injuries.
- Side Impact - side-impact collisions, or T-bone accidents, occur when the sides of two vehicles collide or when the front or rear end of one vehicle collides with the side of another vehicle. Intersections are a common place for these car accidents to occur.
- Rollover - a rollover accident occurs when a car tips over on its side or rolls over completely. These are more common with SUVs and trucks but may also involve typical passenger cars as well.
- Runoff - a runoff collision occurs when a vehicle runs off the road. These accidents most often only involve one vehicle.
We have more than three decades of experience to apply to your case and will provide the personalized, one-on-one attention you deserve through the extent of your claim.
Regardless of the type of car accident you or someone you love was involved in, an attorney at our firm can help, and we urge you to contact us.
You Pay Nothing Unless We Win
One-On-One, Compassionate Attention
Named Super Lawyers for 13 Consecutive Years
AV® Preeminent™ Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®
Numerous Million Dollar Settlements
Over 50 Years of Combined Experience