Oklahoma City Workers' Compensation Lawyer

Workplace accidents and injuries are unfortunate, and they are not uncommon aspects of the working environment. Even in a seemingly stable and safe environment, a person can sustain an unexpected injury or an illness due to an unknown exposure.

Despite the reasoning for your injuries or illness that has been sustained at your place of employment, you should always seek doctor's treatment as soon as possible. Some injuries that go untreated can cause further harm and even lead to wrongful death. In some cases, injuries will not surface for days without the help of a doctor, such as internal injuries and injuries to the brain.

Most importantly, you will need to seek the help of a workers' compensation attorney from our office to get the legal help you deserve after seeing your doctor.

If you wish to file a claim for workers' compensation after being injured in an accident, you will need to see a doctor for information on the expected recovery rate and expenses. A doctor will provide you with information as to your level of impairment, which simply means to what extent your injuries will affect your life. After you have received this information, you may begin working on your workers' compensation claim.

About Appeals and Denials

After you have received treatment from a doctor and hired a workers' compensation lawyer, you will be able to recover while you wait to see if your claim is approved or denied. In cases with denials, the legal team at the Law Offices of Stipe & Belote can help you file an appeal. A simple error may have been made or you may need more information from your doctor before the claim can be approved, and our law firm can help you get this information.

Contact an Oklahoma City workers' comp attorney from our firm to discuss your accident and rights to compensation for your on the job injury.

Take the first step towards justice Empowering you through legal excellence

Schedule Consultation
Contact us media
Accessibility: If you are vision-impaired or have some other impairment covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act or a similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to using this website, please contact our Accessibility Manager at (405) 254-7796.
Contact Us