Filing Workers’ Compensation Appeals in Oklahoma

An Oklahoma City workers' comp lawyer at our law firm can file an appeal if your workers' compensation claim was denied.

We are experienced in dealing with the Workers' Compensation Court and can handle any dispute or other issue related to your claim, including an appeal if your claim was actually denied.

The appeals process involves the court working to resolve the identification and resolution of any dispute or matter in question. While the worker is not required to retain legal counsel to file an appeal, it is recommended. This is particularly useful for a claim involving temporary or permanent disability, where the value of benefits may be great and the claim and appeal itself may be complicated in nature.

distressed man sitting on hospital bed

Law Offices of Stipe & Belote Legal Counsel

The workers' compensation appeals process exists to give injured workers the chance to contest a denied claim. It is possible that the claim was denied based upon insufficient information or wrongful conduct on the part of the insurance company or your employer. In filing an appeal, your Oklahoma City workers' comp attorney can seek to remedy the wrong that has been done. You will get a second chance at having your claim approved.

At the Law Offices of Stipe & Belote, we represent clients who have been injured at work, filed a workers' comp claim and were wrongfully denied benefits. We understand the ins and outs of the appeals process and can provide you with the representation and support you need during this often difficult time. Our aim is to recover the highest amount of compensation possible, even if your claim was denied. Contact our firm today to learn about your options to appeal your denied claim and seek a fair settlement for your injuries!

Take the first step towards justice Empowering you through legal excellence

Schedule Consultation
Contact us media
Accessibility: If you are vision-impaired or have some other impairment covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act or a similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to using this website, please contact our Accessibility Manager at (405) 254-7796.
Contact Us