Benefits of Workers' Compensation
Oklahoma City Workers' Comp Attorney
There are a number of different advantages that an injured employee may experience under workers' compensation laws. Injured workers have the right to prompt medical treatment and to financial benefits for any work-related injury or illness.
This may even include an incident that was linked to the injured employee's own carelessness or behavior. Without having to prove specific negligence on the part of the employer or another party, a worker can seek workers' compensation benefits. The only requirement is that the injury is related to the employee's job.
At the Law Offices of Stipe & Belote, we work to protect our clients' rights and interests in the process of filing for workers' compensation and handling any disputes that may arise.
- Medical expenses - reimbursement for all medical care, including medical supplies and medication as well as travel expenses.
- Temporary disability - a percentage of your weekly wage while you are temporarily unable to work due to your injuries.
- Permanent disability - benefits provided if you will be permanently disabled, the amount of which will vary depending on the extent of disability and other factors.
- Vocational rehabilitation - you may qualify for job retraining to help you gain the skills you need to enter a new field.
- Death benefits - if you lost a loved one in any type of work accident or other incident related to work, you may be able to recover benefits for burial costs, medical care and a percentage of your loved one's weekly wages.
Enlist Skilled Assistance for Your Workers' Comp Claim
At Law Offices of Stipe & Belote, we believe injured workers deserve generous compensation to help them recover from their devastating injuries. An Oklahoma City workers' comp attorney at our firm can help you experience all of the benefits that workers' compensation has to offer you and your family.
Find out more about how we can help you take full advantage of workers' compensation coverage by contacting our offices today to discuss your case.
You Pay Nothing Unless We Win
One-On-One, Compassionate Attention
Named Super Lawyers for 13 Consecutive Years
AV® Preeminent™ Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®
Numerous Million Dollar Settlements
Over 50 Years of Combined Experience