Oklahoma City Car Accident Attorney
Millions Recovered by Our Award-Winning Firm
When a person is involved in any type of motor vehicle collision, the results are often much more traumatizing and severe than one would think. On top of sustaining damage to the vehicle, a person may also experience both physical and emotional injury from the incident – even if the property damage is very minor. Catastrophic injuries, such as neck injuries and traumatic brain injury can even stem from a fender bender.
Unfortunately, when a car accident victim fails to understand their rights and does not hire an auto accident attorney, the time limitation will pass and the opportunity to secure compensation will expire. If you or someone you love has been involved in a car, truck, or motorcycle accident, you need the legal help of our law firm.
Why Contact Our Firm?
- Our legal team has years of experience
- AV® Preeminent™ rating by Martindale-Hubbell®
- ATLA Members Top 100 Oklahoma Trial Lawyers
- We have been named Super Lawyers for eight consecutive years in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016
- An attorney at our firm was named the president of OAJ in 2009, in addition to holding a position on the board of LWO.
Why Is It Important To Discuss Your Claim With An Attorney?
It is very important to understand that motor vehicle accidents are serious and may have lasting financial, physical, and emotional impacts on a victim. Although many collisions are minor and may cause little to no injury, accidents that leave one or more victims hospitalized or suffering from serious injuries require the immediate attention of an experienced lawyer. You will need to deal with the insurance claim, law enforcement, and the other driver, and may find that you have difficulty in recovering the fair financial compensation you need for medical care, damage to your vehicle, and more.
An Oklahoma City car accident lawyer at the Law Offices of Stipe & Belote offers you experienced legal counsel and can help you address your car and truck accident concerns.
No matter what type of accident you have been involved in, you can have confidence in our law firm's ability to represent your rights and interests.
Car, Truck & Motorcycle Accident Claims in Oklahoma City
The legal team at the Law Offices of Stipe & Belote understands what you are going through after experiencing a serious car accident.
- Our law firm assists clients who have been injured in all types of motor vehicle accidents, including those that involve:
- Tractor trailers
- 18 wheelers
- Driver distraction
- Drunk driving
- Texting while driving
- Sport bikes
- Multi-vehicle collisions
- Head on accidents
- Rear end collisions
- Side impact crashes
We represent clients who have suffered any type of car accident injury, utilizing more than 40 years of collective legal experience to develop effective legal strategies that address a client's unique needs and concerns. With our resources, we are also able to fully investigate these matters to determine how to prove the true worth of a claim.
Best of all...
We will keep you informed through the entire process to help ensure your peace of mind and to give you the quickest recovery possible.
When you file your insurance claim for your truck, car, motorcycle, or pedestrian accident, you may find that the insurance company will attempt to unfairly deny or delay payment of your claim. The most common scenario is for the insurance company to offer you a low settlement that does not cover all of your post-accident expenses.
A lawyer experienced in handling motor vehicle accident claims can negotiate with the insurance company to seek a fair settlement or can take your case to civil court to work toward a verdict in your favor.
Contact the Law Offices of Stipe & Belote for Powerful Representation!
Our law firm handles all types of car accidents, truck accidents, bicycle accidents and all types of motorcycle accidents on a contingency basis. Not only is your initial consultation free, but you pay no out of pocket legal fees and pay nothing for our services unless we win your case and recover a negotiated settlement or jury award on your behalf.
There is truly no risk involved with discussing your accident with an experienced lawyer at our offices. We will take the time to talk to you about what occurred and determine how we can help you with your insurance claim or lawsuit.
Contact us today to get started on your case with a free, no-obligation consultation!
Want to Learn More? Read What You Should Do After an Accident
If you were involved in a car accident, there are some helpful steps to take to ensure you do not inadvertently break the law and that you positively impact your insurance claim.
- There are four main steps to take:
- Remain at the scene. Leaving the scene of an accident, even one you did not cause, is a criminal offense and you may find that you face criminal charges if you willfully leave the scene of an accident without exchanging driver and insurance information with the other parties involved.
- Seek medical attention. Even if you feel that you may not be seriously injured, it is crucial that you are looked at by a doctor. At times car accident injuries may not present immediately.
- Do not talk to anyone about what caused the accident. Do not give a statement to the insurance company or law enforcement regarding whether or not you may have caused the accident.
- Contact an attorney as soon as possible. With proper legal counsel from a lawyer experienced in handling car accident cases, you can be sure that your interests are protected.