Common Anesthesia Errors
Following are some examples of the types of medical malpractice cases we can handle that are linked to anesthesia:
- Overdose or wrong dose of general anesthesia
- Failure to monitor and maintain a patient's vital signs during surgery
- Improper intubation of a patient during surgery
- Failure to properly investigate a patient's medical history for anesthesia allergies or other potential complications
- Failure to inform the patient of the risks associated with the procedure and the administration of anesthesia
Anesthesia malpractice may occur in relation to any surgical procedure, including dental surgery, plastic surgery and life-saving surgeries that are necessary for a patient's health.