Oklahoma City Personal Injury Attorneys
Help for Accident Victims
Our law firm works with accident and injury victims and their families. If you would like to learn more about the particular services our firm provides, we have created the following pages to offer you basic information on our areas of practice.
You can click on any of the links listed below to gain helpful knowledge that will assist you in addressing the matter and making the right choices about moving forward with a claim.
- Bicycle Accidents
- Bicycle accidents are not as common as vehicle accidents, however when they do occur the injuries incurred are usually quite serious.
- Boating Accidents
- When you entrust your life to the operator of the boat you are on, you expect that the driver is licensed, experienced and sober. Unfortunately, this is not always the case and when inexperience or reckless behaviors are involved, injury accidents often ensue.
- Bus Accidents
- The load of persons carried on a bus at any given time make accidents involving them much more catastrophic. Not only do the passengers stand to be harmed but other drivers on the road are also at risk.
- Car Accidents
- Millions of people are injured in car accidents every single year, and these accidents are usually the result of careless or reckless behaviors on behalf of one or more of the drivers involved.
- Catastrophic Injuries
- There are profound emotional, physical and financial effects of catastrophic injuries because of the serious life-threatening nature of these types of accidents.
- Construction Accidents
- Construction sites are covered with hazardous materials and less-than-safe working conditions. These can endanger workers, visitors and passersby alike.
- Dangerous Drugs/Defective Products
- Consumers and patients both rely heavily upon the safety of the products and medications they purchase. However, this good faith is not always well deserved and sometimes defective products and dangerous drugs are detrimental to those who use them.
- Disability Appeals
- Well over half of all Social Security disability applicants are denied benefits upon first request. Therefore, it is imperative to appeal the denial if you want to receive the compensation to which you are entitled.
- Do I need an injury attorney?
- An Oklahoma personal injury lawyer can help you seek compensation to pay for the medical expenses that resulted from your recent accident. Furthermore, insurance claims and adjustors may need to be dealt with legally in order to secure you the money due.
- Drowning Accidents
- Incidents of drowning can occur in public or personal swimming pools, waterways, lakes, rivers and even the ocean.
- DUI Accidents
- Those who have been harmed in an accident caused by a drunk driver are not at fault and should not have been made to suffer. An Oklahoma personal injury attorney can help you represent your case legally.
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Unfair handling of an insurance claim is referred to as "bad faith," and too many companies are guilty of engaging in this type of wrongful behavior.
- Medical Malpractice
- Medical professionals are human and are prone to making mistakes. Unfortunately, mistakes made in the medical field can lead to severe consequences that could endanger the lives of their patients.
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Motorcyclists are naturally more at risk when on the road with larger sedans and vehicles. It is much more difficult to see motorcycles on the road and they are also much less protected when accidents and collisions do occur.
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Care providers in nursing homes have the opportunity tenderly cater to the needs of elderly individuals. However, they also have the ability to neglect and/or abuse the residents of the facility. Inattention, physical abuse and medication errors are just a few of the malpractices that can occur.
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Pedestrians who are struck by an auto are at great risk of suffering serious injuries or even death.
- Personal Injury Videos
- In order to provide you with an even more extensive understanding of the cases involved in personal injuries, we have provided video clips from our professionals.
- Premises Liability
- Property owners, business managers and landlords are all responsible for the safety and wellbeing of individuals on their premises. Failure to maintain safe conditions could leave them responsible for the injury or death that happened on their grounds.
- Social Security Disability
- Physical and emotional disablement are eligible for social security benefits when they prevent you from returning to work.
- Truck Accidents
- Large commercial trucks make for large, catastrophic accidents. Severe injury and death often result from crashes involving the grandiose vehicles.
- Types of Accidents
- A sudden mishap can lead to serious injuries and catastrophic events. There are many different types of accidents, including bus accidents, car accidents, construction site accidents, truck accidents, pedestrian accidents and the list goes on.
- Types of Injuries
- Physical harm or damage is considered to be an injury and it can take form in a number of different ways, ranging from minor injuries to severe physical harm.
- Verdicts & Settlements
- Each case is different and will elicit its own way to appropriately handle the situation. On the same note, verdicts and settlements will vary depending on the circumstances involved. Our case history is quite good and our experience could be put to work for you next.
- Workers Compensation
- A work-related injury is eligible for workers compensation and it must be obtained through the filing of a claim.
- Wrongful Death
- When a loss of life is due to someone else's negligent or reckless behaviors, then the wrongful death could have been prevented. As such, the matter deserves to be pursued legally.
Get help from the Law Offices of Stipe & Belote!
Our Oklahoma injury lawyers are dedicated to handling every aspect of our clients' personal injury cases in order to assist them in recovering full financial compensation for the injuries they have experienced. We know this is a difficult time to go through and therefore provide personal attention as well as aggressive attorney representation to help you rebuild, recover and move on with your life.
We also welcome you to call us or contact us online to talk to an attorney about your specific case and concerns. We will take the time to discuss your options and how we can help.